Exploring Our Oceans
Young readers are fascinated by the ocean and the wide variety of interesting creatures that live in the water. The Exploring Our Oceans library gives readers a close-up view of these mysterious creatures of the deep. Each book satisfies readers with engaging facts about habitat, physical features, and what makes ocean life unique. Full-color photos with engaging questions invite readers to discover their own findings about the birds, reptiles, fish, mammals, invertebrates, and more that call the ocean home
- Reinforced book (9781631880131): 32 pages, © 2015
- Paperback (9781631880568): 32 pages, © 2015
- Hosted ebook (9781631881428): 32 pages, © 2015
- Subject: Natural Sciences
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Exploring Our Oceans
Individual Titles (24)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty