Strange Sea Creatures
The ocean is home to a variety of fascinating animals. The Strange Sea Creatures series dives in and gives readers a chance to explore interesting creatures like sea stars, lionfish, and sea anemones. Each captivating book provides fascinating facts about these under water animals, including their physical traits, habitats, food sources, life cycles, and more. The Strange Sea Creatures series provides an interactive approach to teaching life science. The books in this series introduce basic concepts and ideas while also providing activities and exercises that engage students in processes and skills that are essential to scientific learning and discovery.
- Level: Grade 3 - Grade 6
- Reinforced book (9781631880162): 32 pages, © 2015
- Paperback (9781631880599): 32 pages, © 2015
- Hosted ebook (9781631881459): 32 pages, © 2015
- Subject: Natural Sciences
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Exploring Our Oceans
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty