The Plants series helps young readers find the answers to questions and learn about the incredible world of plants. Call-outs throughout each book prompt inquiry and critical thinking skills by asking questions and inviting readers to looks closely at the photographs and diagrams. The series introduces the relationship between plants and animals, how plants are used for medicine, how plants make food, and much more.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Reinforced book (9781631880346): 24 pages, © 2015
- Paperback (9781631880773): 24 pages, © 2015
- Hosted ebook (9781631881633): 24 pages, © 2015
- Subject: Natural Sciences
- Series: 21st Century Junior Library
- Subseries: Plants
Individual Titles (16)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty