Exploring Our Rainforests
Exploring Our Rainforest introduces readers to the animals that fly, slither, hop, and swing through the rainforest. Range maps, body diagrams, and full-color photos add interest and provide additional learning opportunities. Questions throughout the text encourage inquiry. Also included are prompts asking readers to analyze the information, compare facts from other resources, and draw conclusions.
- Reinforced book (9781631889721): © 2015
- Paperback (9781633620117): © 2015
- Hosted ebook (9781633620896): © 2015
- Subject: Natural Sciences
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Exploring Our Rainforests
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty