Asking Questions about Media
Media of all kinds are overwhelmingly present in our lives. This series aims to arm young students with the tools they need to become savvy navigators of the media landscape. Each book offers key questions to ask about how and why media messages are constructed. Readers will learn the basics about how various media are created, key themes in media today, and what to ask about the media they encounter. The goal of the series is to provide a framework to help young students access, analyze, evaluate, create, and participate with the hundreds of messages they receive daily from the mass media, from print to video to the Internet.
- Reinforced book (9781633624856): 7.5 x 9.5, © 2016
- Paperback (9781633625013): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2016
- Hosted ebook (9781633625334): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2016
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Asking Questions About Media
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents