Books in the Magic, Myth, and Mystery series explore those strange creatures that go bump in the night, fill our dreams (or nightmares!), and make us afraid of the dark. In Fairies you'll learn more about these whimsical creatures. Written with a high interest level to appeal to a more mature audience and a lower level of complexity with clear visuals to help struggling readers along. Considerate text includes tons of fascinating information and wild facts that will hold the readers' interest, allowing for successful mastery and comprehension. A table of contents, glossary with simplified pronunciations, and index all enhance comprehension.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 398.21
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634721479): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Paperback (9781634722797): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- PDF (9781634722131): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781634723459): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: Magic, Myth, and Mystery
- Lexile® Measure: 460
- Guided Reading Level: W
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Science / Folklore & Mythology (JNF052030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Curiosities & Wonders (JNF016000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / General (JNF038000)
Table of Contents
- Believing in Magic
- Pixie Powers
- Fairy Fumbles
- Fairies and Beyond
- Tales of Fairies
- Did You Know?
- Consider This!
- Learn More
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Virginia Loh-Hagan
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research