Makers as Innovators
Some of today's most incredible innovations are coming from the global community of makers. These thinkers, inventors, and hackers share information and technology to push new ideas forward. Readers will discover how they can join the maker movement and help improve the way we live.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534102224): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534102729): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534102972): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Skills Innovation Library
- Subseries: Makers as Innovators
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / General (JNF012000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Electricity & Electronics (JNF051090)
Individual Titles (28)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents