Emerging Tech takes a look at the world's most exciting tech breakthroughs of today. The series explores the newest contributions in diverse fields such as sports, entertainment, medicine, technology, and transportation. Students discover how acting on creative ideas can lead to new solutions to old problems.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534102255): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534102750): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534103009): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Skills Innovation Library
- Subseries: Emerging Tech
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Inventions (JNF061010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / How Things Work-Are Made (JNF051120)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents