Kids Saving the Rainforest: Charities Started by Kids!
Kids can make a difference too! In this How Do They Help? collection featuring charities started by children, readers will explore the ways Kids Saving the Rainforest contributes positively to the world. Discover this nonprofit's work and what problems they look to solve. Sidebars and backmatter ask questions for text-dependent analysis. Photos, a glossary, and additional resources are included.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Dewey: 333.75/16
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634728454): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534100237): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- PDF (9781634729345): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534101128): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: Community Connections
- Subseries: How Do They Help?
- Lexile® Measure: 820
- Guided Reading Level: R
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Science / Politics & Government (JNF043000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Social Activists (JNF007110)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Careers (JNF011000)
Table of Contents
- Life in the Rainforests
- The Accidental Philanthropists
- One Species at a Time
- Find Out More
- About the Authors
No reviews found.
Author: Melissa Sherman Pearl
Author: David A. Sherman
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents