How Do They Help?
Explore the many ways these international and more local community-focused groups help others and the environment. Volunteers and workers are providing disaster relief, urgent medical care, and immunizations. Other groups help give children access to education or work to protect animals and the environment. Each book in the How Do They Help? series gives readers an up close look at the nonprofit community, encouraging empathy and informed action in readers for social emotional growth.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534107007): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534107991): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534109971): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Professional, Social Studies
- Series: Community Connections
- Subseries: How Do They Help?
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Science / Politics & Government (JNF043000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Social Activists (JNF007110)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Careers (JNF011000)
Individual Titles (26)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents