Coat-A-Kid: Charities Started by Kids!
Kids can make a difference too! In this How Do They Help? collection featuring charities started by children, readers will explore the ways Coat-A-Kid contributes positively to the world. Discover this nonprofit's work and what problems they look to solve. Sidebars and backmatter ask questions for text-dependent analysis. Photos, a glossary, and additional resources are included.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Dewey: 362.71
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634728492): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534100275): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- PDF (9781634729383): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534101166): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: Community Connections
- Subseries: How Do They Help?
- Lexile® Measure: 850
- Guided Reading Level: Q
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Science / Politics & Government (JNF043000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Social Activists (JNF007110)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Careers (JNF011000)
Table of Contents
- Never Be Too Cool for School
- Finding Coats—and Kids to Be Coated
- Warm Hearts, Even Warmer Kids
- Find Out More
- About the Authors
No reviews found.
Author: Melissa Sherman Pearl
Author: David A. Sherman
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents