Social Emotional Library
The Social Emotional Library series presents real life, historical and modern stories that celebrate important qualities and ideas like courage, diversity, friendship, and forgiveness. Books include thought-provoking issues and questions, as well as hands-on activities, that encourage the development of critical life skills, empathy, and social emotional growth.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 7
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534107045): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534108035): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534120013): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Social Emotional Library
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / General (see also headings under Family) (JNF053000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Emotions & Feelings (JNF053050)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Values & Virtues (JNF053200)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents