Stranger Than Fiction
From strange sports to wild inventions, take a look at the world's weirdest stories--stories too strange to be made up! Each weird book in the series is written with a high interest level to appeal to a more mature audience with a lower level of complexity for struggling readers. Clear visuals and colorful photographs help with comprehension. Fascinating information and wild facts that will hold the readers' interest are conveyed in considerate text for older readers, allowing for successful mastery of content. A table of contents, glossary, and index all enhance comprehension and vocabulary.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534107069): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534108059): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534120037): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: Stranger Than Fiction
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / General (JNF038000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Curiosities & Wonders (JNF016000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Science / Folklore & Mythology (JNF052030)
Individual Titles (12)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents