Paper Beads from Africa: Charities Started by Kids!
Kids can make a difference too! In this How Do They Help? collection featuring charities started by children, readers will explore the ways Paper Beads from Africa contributes positively to the world. Discover this nonprofit's work and what problems they look to solve while fostering empathy and encouraging informed action in the community. Sidebars and backmatter ask questions for text-dependent analysis. Photos, a glossary, and additional resources are included.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Dewey: 362.839814096761
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534107311): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534108301): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- PDF (9781534109292): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534120280): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: Community Connections
- Subseries: How Do They Help?
- Lexile® Measure: 940
- Guided Reading Level: S
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Science / Politics & Government (JNF043000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Social Activists (JNF007110)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Careers (JNF011000)
Table of Contents
- Growing Up Helping Others
- The Value of Paper Beads
- Creative Work
- Find Out More
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Melissa Sherman Pearl
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents