Steven Callahan: Adrift in the Atlantic
Could you survive being adrift in the middle of the ocean? Steven Callahan: Adrift in the Atlantic in the True Survival series explores Callahan's shocking survival story. The book is written with a high interest level and lower level of complexity to serve more mature students reading at lower levels. Clear visuals, colorful photographs (including images of the survivors!), and considerate text help with comprehension and wild facts hold the readers' interest from the first page to the last. A table of contents, glossary, and index all enhance comprehension and vocabulary.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 910.9163/1
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534107755): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534108745): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- PDF (9781534109735): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534120723): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: True Survival
- Lexile® Measure: 480
- Guided Reading Level: T
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / Exploration & Discovery (JNF025080)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / General (JNF007000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Adventure & Adventurers (JNF002000)
Table of Contents
- Smooth Sailing
- Hole in the Boat
- Lost at Sea
- Fish to the Rescue!
- Did You Know?
- Consider This!
- Learn More
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Virginia Loh-Hagan
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents