Could you survive being stranded at sea? What about a plane crash in the middle of the jungle? Each book in the True Survival series explores a shocking survival story. Books are written with a high interest level and lower level of complexity to serve more mature students reading at lower levels. Clear visuals, colorful photographs (including images of the survivors!), and considerate text help with comprehension and wild facts hold the readers' interest from the first page to the last. Books in this series include a table of contents, glossary, index, author biography, and sidebars.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534142626): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2019
- Paperback (9781534139053): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534141452): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: True Survival
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / General (JNF007000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Adventure & Adventurers (JNF002000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / Exploration & Discovery (JNF025080)
Individual Titles (12)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents