Celebrating Diversity in My Classroom
Each book in the Celebrating Diversity in My Classroom series takes an age-appropriate look at the culture of a particular country/heritage. Countries covered include top immigrant groups in America to foster empathy in students and a multicultural community in the classroom. Books include coverage on geography, language, religion, food, and culture, as well as backmatter, glossary, and index to aid further learning.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 4
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534128477): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2019
- Paperback (9781534131835): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534133372): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Junior Library
- Subseries: Celebrating Diversity in My Classroom
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / General (JNF038000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / School & Education (JNF050000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Emigration & Immigration (JNF053240)
Individual Titles (14)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents