The Real Anne Boleyn
Everyone knows her story, but do you know the REAL history behind the story of Anne Boleyn? History has never been so juicy! Written with a high interest level to appeal to a more mature audience and a lower level of complexity with clear visuals to help struggling readers along. Considerate text includes tons of wild facts that will hold the readers' interest, allowing for successful mastery and comprehension. A table of contents, timeline, glossary with simplified pronunciations, and index all enhance comprehension.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534129498): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2019
- Paperback (9781534132696): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2019
- PDF (9781534131194): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534134393): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: History Uncut
- Lexile® Measure: 470
- Guided Reading Level: Z
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / General (JNF007000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Historical (JNF007020)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / Europe (JNF025070)
Table of Contents
- Anne Boleyn the Story You Know
- A French Education
- Out with the Old
- Useless Girls?!
- To the Tower!
- Wicked Witch
- Off with Her Head
- Consider This!
- Learn More
- About the Author
Booklist - The Real Anne Boleyn
Reviewed on 1 October 2018
Reformation. …[Loh-Hagan] nicely portrays Boleyn as a strong woman ahead of her time. Period portraits add context… An appended time line and critical-thinking prompts conclude.
Author: Virginia Loh-Hagan
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Timeline of key events