Everyone knows their stories, but do you know the REAL history behind the stories? History has never been so juicy! Written with a high interest level to appeal to a more mature audience and a lower level of complexity with clear visuals to help struggling readers along. Considerate text includes tons of wild facts that will hold the readers' interest, allowing for successful mastery and comprehension. A table of contents, timeline, glossary with simplified pronunciations, and index all enhance comprehension.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534142633): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2019
- Paperback (9781534139060): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534141469): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: History Uncut
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / General (JNF007000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Historical (JNF007020)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / General (JNF025000)
Individual Titles (12)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Timeline of key events