I Can See
The I Can See series explores the familiar sights in a reader's community. The series utilizes a curriculum based text to get children comfortable with reading. Each book uses the Whole Language approach to literacy, a combination of sight words and repetition builds recognition and confidence. Bold, colorful photographs correlate directly to text to help guide readers through the book. Books in this series include author biography and teaching guides.
- Level: Preschool - Grade 2
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Paperback (9781534138940): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534141346): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Language Arts, Natural Sciences
- Series: I Can See
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / General (JNF000000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Readers / Beginner (JNF045000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / General (JNF003000)
Individual Titles (4)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Teaching guides