Global Citizens: Social Media
Using the new C3 Framework for Social Studies Standards, this series explores various aspects of social media through the lenses of History, Geography, Civics, and Economics. As they read, students will develop questions about the text, and use evidence from a variety of sources in order to form conclusions. Data-focused backmatter is included, as well as a bibliography, glossary, and index.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 7
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534142589): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2019
- Paperback (9781534139015): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534141414): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Science & Technology, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Global Citizens: Social Media
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / Internet (JNF012030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / General (see also headings under Family) (JNF053000)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents