Minecraft and STEAM
Using the fun, interactive world of Minecraft and key concepts in STEAM, two teachers developed the Minecraft and STEAM series to be used in and out of the classroom. In Minecraft and STEAM, students discover that Minecraft isn't just a game, it's a tool that can be used to learn about real-world science, technology, engineering, art, and math. Each book in the series expands on one key STEAM concept. Includes table of contents, glossary, index, sources for further reading, and an extension activity.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534142596): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2019
- Paperback (9781534139022): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534141421): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Language Arts, Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Skills Innovation Library
- Subseries: Minecraft and STEAM
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / General (JNF012000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / Entertainment & Games (JNF012010)
Individual Titles (5)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents