Stone Circle Stories: Culture and Folktales
People have been telling stories since the beginning of time--sharing them from one generation to the next. In the Stone Circle Stories: Culture and Folktales series, readers will recognize some of their favorite stories growing up and discover new ones from different cultures. Books include mature, complex themes at a low readability to engage struggling readers. Includes a table of contents, glossary, index, author biography, sidebars, educational matter, and activities.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534142657): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2019
- Paperback (9781534139084): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534141483): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: Stone Circle Stories: Culture and Folktales
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / United States / General (JNF038100)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Paranormal & Supernatural (JNF008000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Science / Folklore & Mythology (JNF052030)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents