Writing a Report
Writing is an important skill that kids use almost every day. The goal of the Write it Right series is to make kids writing experts. Writing a Report is full of tips and tricks to help kids turn in an exceptional report, from conducting research to rereading and editing. This book includes a table of contents, glossary, index, author biography, activities, and instructions.
- Level: Grade 1 - Grade 4
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781534142824): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2019
- Paperback (9781534139381): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2019
- PDF (9781534140585): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534141780): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, & Activities, Language Arts
- Series: Write It Right
- Lexile® Measure: 710
- Guided Reading Level: N
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / Composition & Creative Writing (JNF029010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Study Aids / General (JNF055000)
Table of Contents
- Sharing Information
- Keep It Simple!
- Getting Ready to Research
- Find the Facts!
- The Final Report
- Reread Your Writing
- For More Information
- About the Authors
No reviews found.
Author: Cecilia Minden
Author: Kate Roth
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents