Write It Right
Writing is an important skill that kids use every day. Whether they're working on a school book report or writing about their everyday adventures, the Write it Right series has tips and tricks that will help them become writing experts. Each book in this series includes a table of contents, glossary, index, author biography, activities, and instructions.
- Level: Grade 1 - Grade 4
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations, Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534163256): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534163454): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534163850): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, & Activities, Language Arts
- Series: Write It Right
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / Composition & Creative Writing (JNF029010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Study Aids / General (JNF055000)
Individual Titles (24)
School Library Connection - Write it Right
Reviewed on 1 March 2020
It is never too early to teach young people how to maximize their writing skills, whether the purpose be functional or formal, personal or academic. This series provides explicit instruction for constructing essays, journals, and news articles, as well as for conducting interviews, writing and/or commenting on a blog, and for everyday tasks such as letter-writing, journaling, and expressing thanks….The books all have a clean layout with engaging pictures and artwork. Sidebars and examples are clear and do not distract from the overall content. Classroom teachers and librarians might use these books in conjunction with writing centers or as a supplement to writing instruction. These books could also be checked out by individual students wishing to know more about any one of these writing topics. This series would be a valuable adjunct to any introductory writing program for young people.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents