Writing an Email
Writing is an important skill that kids use almost every day. The goal of the Write it Right series is to make kids writing experts. Writing an Email is full of tips and tricks to help kids send a stellar email, from the importance of internet privacy to including attachments and emojis. This book includes a table of contents, glossary, index, author biography, activities, and instructions.
- Level: Grade 1 - Grade 4
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781534142848): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2019
- Paperback (9781534139404): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2019
- PDF (9781534140608): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534141803): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, & Activities, Language Arts
- Series: Write It Right
- Lexile® Measure: 530
- Guided Reading Level: N
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / Composition & Creative Writing (JNF029010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / Journal Writing (JNF029060)
Table of Contents
- Inbox Full!
- From Me to You
- Keep It Friendly
- And Another Thing
- That Was Easy!
- For More Information
- About the Authors
No reviews found.
Author: Cecilia Minden
Author: Kate Roth
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents