Writing About Your Adventure
Writing is an important skill that kids use almost every day. The goal of the Write it Right series is to make kids writing experts. Writing About Your Adventure is full of tips and tricks to help kids write a personal narrative, from organizing the events to adding details. This book includes a table of contents, glossary, index, author biography, activities, and instructions.
- Level: Grade 1 - Grade 4
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781534142893): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2019
- Paperback (9781534139459): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2019
- PDF (9781534140653): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534141858): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, & Activities, Language Arts
- Series: Write It Right
- Lexile® Measure: 620
- Guided Reading Level: N
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / Composition & Creative Writing (JNF029010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / Journal Writing (JNF029060)
Table of Contents
- Sharing Your Story
- Write About What You Know!
- How Did It Begin?
- What Happened Next?
- How Did It End?
- A Final Step Before You Share
- For More Information
- About the Authors
No reviews found.
Author: Cecilia Minden
Author: Kate Roth
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents