The Helping Out series explores the ways little readers can help out in their own world. The series utilizes social emotional based text to get children comfortable with reading. Each book uses the Whole Language approach to literacy, a combination of sight words and repetition builds recognition and confidence. Bold, colorful photographs correlate directly to text to help guide readers through the book. Books include teaching guides.
- Level: Preschool - Grade 2
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Paperback (9781534152854): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534153073): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: Helping Out
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Readers / Beginner (JNF045000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Words (see also headings under Language Arts) (JNF013120)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Values & Virtues (JNF053200)
Individual Titles (4)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Teaching guides