The Wild Things series looks at various amazing creatures that live in our world. The series utilizes a curriculum based text to get children comfortable with reading. Each book uses the Whole Language approach to literacy, a combination of sight words and repetition builds recognition and confidence. Bold, colorful photographs correlate directly to text to help guide readers through the book. Books in this series include author biography and teaching guides.
- Level: Preschool - Grade 2
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Paperback (9781534152861): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534153080): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: Wild Things
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Readers / Beginner (JNF045000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Words (see also headings under Language Arts) (JNF013120)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / General (JNF003000)
Individual Titles (4)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Teaching guides