My Mindful Day
Early readers are introduced to a foundation of daily mindfulness practices in the My Mindful Day series. Books encourage social emotional learning, empathy, compassion, and personal peace and mindfulness. This engaging early approach to mindfulness helps readers develop word recognition and reading skills. Each book in this series includes a table of contents, glossary, index, and an author biography.
- Level: Kindergarten - Grade 1
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781534146860): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534152892): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534153110): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Natural Sciences
- Series: My Early Library
- Subseries: My Mindful Day
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / General (JNF024000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Daily Activities (JNF024120)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Mindfulness & Meditation (JNF024130)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents