Then to Now Tech
Tech is constantly progressing and changing. But have you ever stopped and wondered how it all started? In this series, discover how early innovations evolved into the technology we have today. Engaging inquiry-based sidebars encourage young readers to think, create, guess, and ask questions about this technology. Book includes table of contents, glossary, index, author biographies, and sidebars.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534146891): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534152922): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534153141): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Science & Technology, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Junior Library
- Subseries: Then to Now Tech
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Inventions (JNF061010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / How Things Work-Are Made (JNF051120)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents