Books in the Growing Character series teaches young readers about strong character and important values. This book is intended to help build a foundation for students to develop into morally responsible, compassionate citizens and, with examples, show them how to make the choices that will let them grow into people of character. All books in the 21st Century Junior Library encourage readers to think critically and creatively, and use their problem-solving skills. Book includes table of contents, sidebars, glossary, index, activities, and author biography.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534146914): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534152946): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534153165): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Junior Library
- Subseries: Growing Character
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / General (see also headings under Family) (JNF053000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Values & Virtues (JNF053200)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Bullying (JNF053220)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents