Global Citizens: Sports
Using the new C3 Framework for Social Studies Standards, the Global Citizens: Sports series explores the world's most popular sporting events--from the FIFA World Cup to the Olympics--through the lenses of History, Geography, Civics, and Economics. As they read, students will develop questions about the text, and use evidence from a variety of sources in order to form conclusions. Data-focused backmatter is included, as well as a table of contents, author biography, sidebars, bibliography, glossary, and index.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 7
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534146938): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534152960): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534153189): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Global Citizens: Sports
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / General (JNF038000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Sports & Recreation / General (JNF054000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Sports & Recreation / Olympics (JNF054110)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents