Guide to the Trades
Our homes, businesses, and other buildings would not exist without the expert craftsmanship of dedicated trade workers. In this book, readers will learn what skills and training it takes to work in different trade fields. They will find out what these workers do each day, what kind of education is required, and much more. Include table of contents, author biography, sidebars, glossary, index, and informative backmatter.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 7
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534146952): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534152984): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534153202): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Professional, Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Guide to the Trades
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / General (see also headings under Family) (JNF053000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Drugs, Alcohol, Substance Abuse (JNF053040)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Depression & Mental Illness (JNF053230)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents