Disruptors in Tech
How did people go from listening to big, bulky vinyl records to streaming music wirelessly on Spotify? How did black and white newspapers evolve into 280-character tweets and Buzzfeed articles filled with GIFs and memes? What impact does innovation have on society? In the Disruptors in Tech series, readers will discover how technology has positively and negatively disrupted major industries like music, media, cars, and even education! This series includes a table of contents, tech-forward sidebars, a timeline, glossary, index, and author biography.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534152564): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534153004): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534153226): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Skills Innovation Library
- Subseries: Disruptors in Tech
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Inventions (JNF061010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Electricity & Electronics (JNF051090)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Timeline of key events