Countries of the World
Learn about these fascinating countries around the world--from the geography and language to trade, festivals, and cuisine. Books in the Countries of the World series teach readers about the countries' unique features through informative text, infographics, and colorful photos. Activities and recipes give readers a chance to engage with the culture in a hands on way. Books include a table of contents, activity sections, sidebars, infographics, recipes, a glossary, and references to learn more.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534153288): 7 x 9, 48 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534153301): 7 x 9, 48 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534153318): 7 x 9, 48 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: Countries of the World
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / General (JNF038000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / General (JNF025000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Earth Sciences / Geography (JNF051180)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents