Made up of more than 7,000 islands, the Philippines is a country well known for its beautiful beaches, a dazzling array of plants and animals, and bustling city life. Books in the Countries of the World series teach readers about countries' unique features through engaging content and pictures. Readers will learn about modern life in the Philippines' cities, and its agricultural past. This book includes a table of contents, activity sections, sidebars, infographics, recipes, a glossary, and references to learn more.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534148055): 7 x 9, 48 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534150911): 7 x 9, 48 pages, © 2020
- PDF (9781534149489): 7 x 9, 48 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534152342): 7 x 9, 48 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: Countries of the World
- Lexile® Measure: 1020
- Guided Reading Level: V
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / General (JNF038000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / Asia (JNF025030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / Asia (JNF038020)
Table of Contents
- Welcome to the Philippines!
- Business and Government in the Philippines
- Meet the People
- What’s for Dinner?
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Corey Anderson
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents