Crocodile or Alligator
Some animals look so alike, it's difficult to tell which is which! The Crocodile or Alligator book in the Which Is Which? series helps readers discover the similarities and differences between crocodiles and alligators. Focused on 21st Century content, the Which Is Which? series encourages readers to ask questions, think more critically and creatively, and use their problem-solving skills. Book includes table of contents, sidebars, glossary, index, and author biography.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534147317): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534150171): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- PDF (9781534148741): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534151604): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Natural Sciences
- Series: 21st Century Junior Library
- Subseries: Which Is Which?
- Lexile® Measure: 600
- Guided Reading Level: N
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / General (JNF003000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / Reptiles & Amphibians (JNF003190)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / Zoos (JNF003200)
Table of Contents
- A Matter of Snout
- Fresh or Salty?
- Mammals Beware!
- Fast and Strong
- Find Out More
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Tamra Orr
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents