Horus in the Gods and Goddesses of the Ancient World series explores the fascinating drama, love stories, and destruction in the myths surrounding the ancient Egyptian god of royal power. Book includes history, myths, and a family tree. Written with a high interest level to appeal to a more mature audience and a lower level of complexity with clear visuals to help struggling readers along. Considerate text includes tons of fascinating information and wild facts that will hold the readers' interest, allowing for successful mastery and comprehension. A table of contents, glossary with simplified pronunciations, and index all enhance comprehension.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534147713): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534150577): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2020
- PDF (9781534149144): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534152007): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: Gods and Goddesses of the Ancient World
- Lexile® Measure: 470
- Guided Reading Level: Z
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 505231
- Accelerated Reader® Reading Level: 3.3
- Accelerated Reader® Interest Level: MG
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 0.5
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / General (JNF025000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religion / General (JNF049000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Science / Folklore & Mythology (JNF052030)
Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Falcon God
- Protector of Pharaohs
- Life or Death?
- The Eyes Are Watching!
- Fight! Fight!
- Did You Know?
- Consider This!
- Learn More
No reviews found.
Author: Virginia Loh-Hagan
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents