Gods and Goddesses of the Ancient World
Books in the Gods and Goddesses of the Ancient World series explore the fascinating stories of drama, love, and destruction found in mythology. Written with a high interest level to appeal to a more mature audience and a lower level of complexity with clear visuals to help struggling readers along. Considerate text includes tons of fascinating information and wild facts that will hold the readers' interest, allowing for successful mastery and comprehension. A table of contents, glossary with simplified pronunciations, and index all enhance comprehension.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534152595): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534153035): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534153257): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: Gods and Goddesses of the Ancient World
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / General (JNF025000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religion / General (JNF049000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Science / Folklore & Mythology (JNF052030)
Individual Titles (24)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents