Lost in Space Hacks
Could you survive lost in space? This book could save your life. With five survivalist hacks from everyday objects, you're sure to blast off into the next galaxy! Hacks are paired with a STEM connection that explains the science behind how the hack works. Written at a lower reading level with considerate text, these super engaging, high maturity books are sure to grab struggling readers. Also includes a table of contents, glossary, index, author biography, sidebars, educational matter, and activities.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534147836): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534150690): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- PDF (9781534149267): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534152120): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, Activities, Language Arts
- Series: Could You Survive?
- Lexile® Measure: 390
- Guided Reading Level: T
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Paranormal & Supernatural (JNF008000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Experiments & Projects (JNF051110)
Table of Contents
- Work Out!
- Let the Band Play On!
- Grab Things!
- Test the Soil!
- Make Water!
- Did You Know?
- Consider This!
- Learn More
No reviews found.
Author: Virginia Loh-Hagan
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents