Could You Survive?
Could you survive a zombie apocalypse? What about being hunted by predators? Or an AI uprising? This book could save your life. Each book in this series contains five survivalist hacks from everyday objects, monsters don't stand a chance! Hacks are paired with a STEM connection that explains the science behind how the hack works. Written at a lower reading level with considerate text, these super engaging, high maturity books are sure to grab struggling readers. Also include a table of contents, glossary, index, author biography, sidebars, educational matter, and activities.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534152601): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534153042): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534153264): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, Activities, Language Arts
- Series: Could You Survive?
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Paranormal & Supernatural (JNF008000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Experiments & Projects (JNF051110)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents