Hunted by Predators Hacks
Could you survive being hunted by predators? This book could save your life. With five survivalist hacks from everyday objects, monsters don't stand a chance! Hacks are paired with a STEM connection that explains the science behind how the hack works. Written at a lower reading level with considerate text, these super engaging, high maturity books are sure to grab struggling readers. Also includes a table of contents, glossary, index, author biography, sidebars, educational matter, and activities.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534147867): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534150720): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- PDF (9781534149298): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534152151): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, Activities, Language Arts
- Series: Could You Survive?
- Lexile® Measure: 460
- Guided Reading Level: W
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Paranormal & Supernatural (JNF008000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Experiments & Projects (JNF051110)
Table of Contents
- Keep the Fires Burning!
- See at Night!
- Hide in Nature!
- Make Some Noise!
- Trap a Beast!
- Did You Know?
- Consider This!
- Learn More
No reviews found.
Author: Virginia Loh-Hagan
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents