The Playing Outside series utilizes curriculum-based text to get children comfortable with reading, and uses the Whole Language approach to literacy, a combination of sight words and repetition builds recognition and confidence. Bold, colorful photographs correlate directly to text to help guide readers through the book.
- Level: Preschool - Grade 2
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Paperback (9781534163393): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534163799): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: Playing Outside
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Readers / Beginner (JNF045000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Sports & Recreation / Camping & Outdoor Activities (JNF054030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Games & Activities / General (JNF021000)
Individual Titles (4)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Teaching guides