Learn About Earth's Systems: Bays
In Learn About Earth's Systems: Bays, readers will explore how the water, ground, air, and plant and animal life interact. This series takes readers on a journey to eight of America's bays. Readers will learn about the geosphere, atmosphere, hydrosphere, and biosphere--Earth's four systems. They will discover how the systems connect, and how they contribute to the delicate balance of each bay. Books are aligned to curriculum standards and include sidebars, activities, glossary, index, and colorful graphics, maps, and diagrams to enhance the reader's experience.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534163348): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534163546): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534163942): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Natural Sciences, Science & Technology
- Series: Learn About Earth's Systems: Bays
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Environmental Science & Ecosystems (JNF051100)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Earth Sciences / Water (Oceans, Lakes, etc.) (JNF037070)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents