The White House
In Book One: Independence Hall, we met Q and his stepsister, Angela. We met their rocker parents, Blaze and Roger; we met the Secret Service team protecting the family; and we met the main players of the Mossad team that is following them. Book Two takes us on another thrilling caper, this time to the White House where Q and Angela continue their quest to uncover the truth behind the supposed death of Angela's real mother--a former Secret Service agent--while trying to differentiate the "good guys" from the "bad guys."
|Interest Level||Grade 6 - Grade 8|
|Reading Level||Grade 7|
|ATOS Reading Level||4.5|
|Guided Reading Level|
|Publisher||Sleeping Bear Press|
|Available Formats||Hardcover (9781585364787), Paperback (9781585364565), PDF (9781627530972), Hosted ebook (9781627534468)|
|Number of Pages||256|
|Dimensions||5.5 x 8.5|
- National Parenting Publication (NAPPA) Honor Award
- USA Book News Best Books Fiction and Literature Finalist: Young Adult Fiction Category
- Sunshine State Young Reader's Award--Grades 6-8
Author: Roland Smith
Roland Smith is the New York Times bestselling author of more than forty books for young people. Among his books are the I, Q series, Peak, Beneath, Above, Zach’s Lie, the Cryptid Hunters series, Storm Runners, The Switch, and Elephant Run. Before becoming a full-time writer, he spent more than twenty years working with wildlife all over the world. He was a zookeeper, zoo curator, assistant zoo director, and research biologist. He was instrumental in reintroducing the red wolf back into the wild, and he was a consultant on the Yellowstone National Park gray wolf translocation. Roland and his wife, Marie, split their time between Bentonville, Arkansas, and their small farm near Portland, Oregon.
- Saturday, September 6, 2:00 a.m. to 4:16 a.m.
- Saturday, September 6, 4:10 a.m. to 8:51 a.m.
- Saturday, September 6, 10:37 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 6, 3:03 p.m. to 5:21 p.m.
- Saturday, September 6, 6:02 p.m. to 6:57 p.m.
- Saturday, September 6, 6:57 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday, September 6, 7:45 p.m. to 9:16 p.m.