Levers and Pulleys
Following the scientific process, this title provides instructions on how to conduct experiments that help students gain a better understanding of levers and pulleys.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 621.8078--dc22
- Reinforced book (9781602795372): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2010
- Paperback (9781602796164): 32 pages, © 2010
- PDF (9781602797314): 32 pages, © 2010
- Hosted ebook (9781602797314H): 32 pages, © 2010
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Science Explorer
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Environmental Science & Ecosystems (JNF051100)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / History of Science (JNF051190)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Experiments & Projects (JNF051110)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Physics (JNF051140)
Table of Contents
- Need a Lift?
- First Things First
- Experiment #1: Move Your Fulcrum and Save Money!
- Experiment #2: The Open Door
- Experiment #3: Pull Down to Go Up?
- Experiment #4: Lighten the Load!
- Experiment #5: Ready to Drive
- Experiment #6: Do It Yourself!
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author, Author: Dana Meachen Rau
Dana Meachen Rau is the author of more than 200 books for children. She has written a variety of nonfiction titles on many subjects, including books on history, science, toys, and crafts, as well as biographies. When she is not working in her home office, she is outside walking or running in her sneakers around her neighborhood in Burlington, Connecticut.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents