The Science Explorer library provides readers with the opportunity for a hands-on experience with the world around us. These books use the scientific method to explore everything from the rocks and soil beneath our feet to the simple machines that make our lives easier. Readers are encouraged to think like scientists as they ask questions, gather information, and conduct experiments.
- Reinforced book (9781633625426): © 2016
- Paperback (9781633626324): © 2016
- Hosted ebook (9781633628120): © 2016
- Subject: Science & Technology
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Science Explorer
Individual Titles (38)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty