Think Like A Scientist
Science exploration should not be limited to conducting expirements in a labortory, science can be fun and done anywhere! In this new series from Cherry Lake Publishing, young scientists are taught that science expirements using the scientific method can be conducted in everyday places, like the gym, car, kitchen or at the beach. Each book contains, entertaining, easy to follow hands on experiments that introduce readers to science and the scientific method. Bright, cool drawings paired with clear "how to" photos will make these books a hit with the budding scientists in your library.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610802499): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610802512H): 32 pages, © 2012
- Subject: Science & Technology
- Series: Explorer Junior Library
- Subseries: Science Explorer Junior
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents