Speak Out! Creating Podcasts and Other Audio Recordings
Activities provide tips and instructions for creating and sharing audio recordings online.
- Level: Grade 1 - Grade 4
- Dewey: 006.7/876
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781624310225): 7.5 x 9.5, 24 pages, © 2013
- Paperback (9781624310461): 7.5 x 9.5, 24 pages, © 2013
- PDF (9781624310706): 7.5 x 9.5, 24 pages, © 2013
- Hosted ebook (9781624310942): 7.5 x 9.5, 24 pages, © 2013
- Series: Explorer Junior Library
- Subseries: Information Explorer Junior
- Guided Reading Level: N
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Media Studies (JNF060000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / Internet (JNF012030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
Table of Contents
- What Is Podcasting?
- Adding Music or Sound Effects
- Editing, Exporting, Sharing
- Find Out More
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Kristin Fontichiaro
Kristin Fontichiaro teaches at the University of Michigan. She was previously an elementary school librarian at Birmingham Public Schools in Michigan. She has written several books for teachers and librarians.
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Author/Illustrator biography